Thank you to EVERYONE who joined the fabulous Michelle Snyder and I for our Launch Into Greatness Event.
This launch wasn't just about launching our new partnership with the amazing skincare line (although woooooo we love it!). It was about launching each one of us into the awareness that to be out best selves, we have to focus on our selves through our fuel, activity, and replenishment techniques.
We heard so many great questions and comments about how FEELING our best in the way we look translates into internal confidence fostering renewed energy to give more to others.
So please continue to send in your thoughts, your struggles, your tips and your inspiration for #LivingaLigned everyday for your best self.
With that said - here are some photos highlighting the fabulous day!
1. Skinny Chicken Parmesan and Spinach Bites
We love these - a nice warm appetizer packed with protein but also irresistibly delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking pan with parchment paper
- Use a meat pounder to tenderize and flatten chicken breasts (about 1 cm thick)
- Whisk 1 egg in separate bowl
- Mix 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, cover evenly
- Cover chicken in cheese and bread mixture
- Place on baking pan and repeat with remaining chicken
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through - cheese golden brown
a. Our full line of amazing REPLINSH(ment) products
b. The amazing effects of just one treatment of the Retinol and Vitamin C active combination.
c. Cheers to the fun and all the more ahead!
d. The live group - so many more watching virtually - wish we had pictures of all of you
What an event it was a mark in the sand for so many great things ahead. Stay tuned for more aLign events, for a growing community, for the support you need to take your life the next level!
Thanks to you all!